|S.No.||Section A||Section B|
Who can play?
- You need to have a FIDE Rating of less than 1900 and a chess.com rating of less than 2000.(The second qualification can be relaxed based on individual cases)
- Titled players are not allowed
- If selected in the top 8, you will need to join a zoom call for anti cheating measures.
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel.
- Join our chess.com club – the venue for the tournament.
- Any player using unfair means will be immediately disqualified and barred from future tournaments. Each and every game will be thoroughly analyzed for computer assistance or any other unfair means.
- Recommendation – The Prizes are for chess players who really want to work on their chess skills. If you win, work hard on your game with this new found tool. Just in case you feel that you might not have time to work on your game, do pass on your prize to the next in line. 🙂
Interesting Youtube Videos by ChessBase India to understand ChessBase 16.
|Qualified||Category A(9pm)||Category B(8pm)|
- The Prizes will be given by email to all winners within one week of completion of the tournament
- All entries must comply with Youtube community guidelines. Youtube is not a sponsor of the contest and is free of all liabilities.
- All other normal tournament rules apply.